News COVID 19 Business Continuity Plan
We know your organisation depends on Qolcom’s ability to provide reliable, uninterrupted service, so considering the recent developments around Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity.
We have made investments in our technology infrastructure and business continuity planning to ensure we can operate all our systems and processes remotely with no interruption to normal service levels. This will ensure we’re able to provide you with seamless service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely (e.g., due to selfisolation, school closures, etc.) or should we decide to close any offices and/or switch to a remote working model. Over the past two weeks, we have extensively tested our business continuity strategies to confirm we can provide ‘business as usual’ should our entire workforce need to work remotely. In the event of this happening, we would operate as follows:
1. Reception staff would have full remote access to our switchboard.
2. Desk phones would revert to soft phones, allowing continuous phone access to our teams, and ensuring all skill groups would continue to work seamlessly.
3. All tools for managing enquiries, quotes, order processing, etc. would be remotely accessed by our teams via laptops.
4. GoToMeeting© and Microsoft Teams© would be used internally to work with our customers and vendors for productive collaboration and content sharing.
5. Meetings would be switched to virtual environments.
As always, we remain committed to supporting your organisation with an unparalleled level of service and will continue to monitor the situation, providing you with updates appropriately and promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact your account manager.
Managing Director, Qolcom Limited